Formula One News — September 2024

SEPTEMBER 2, 2024

Audi names two rookie contenders for 2025 F1 seat

Two young drivers have been formally named as leading candidates to complete the 2025 lineup at Audi-owned Sauber.

F1 drivers say Magnussen's race ban very unfair

Two Formula 1 drivers insist Kevin Magnussen's one-race ban is unfair.

Even Newey won't be quick fix for Aston Martin says Alonso

Fernando Alonso insists Aston Martin will not be able to rely on Adrian Newey to put the team back on the right track in Formula 1.

SEPTEMBER 1, 2024

Magnussen faces race ban after Monza clash with Gasly

Kevin Magnussen is on the brink of a Formula 1 race ban after reaching the maximum 12 penalty points on his superlicence.

Sunday Photos

Italy GP - Sunday Photos

Sunday Press Conference

Italy GP - Sunday Press Conference

Sunday Team Quotes

Italy GP - Sunday Team Quotes

Race Results

Italy GP - Race Results

Aston Martin tipped to confirm Newey deal in days

Paddock sources at Monza believe Aston Martin will finally announce within a week that the rapidly-developing team has signed Adrian Newey.

Wolff admits Antonelli, Russell, only guaranteed 2025 seats

2025 could be shaping up as a 'shootout' for a single race seat at Mercedes between incumbent George Russell and his new rookie teammate, Kimi Antonelli.

Front wing could be secret of Red Bull slide says Doornbos

Red Bull could be about to put the current McLaren and Mercedes-style front wing designs back under the spotlight, as the previously-dominant team slides even further down the grid.

Red Bull has no idea where 2024 went wrong

Red Bull remains in the dark about its ongoing and deepening slide from Formula 1 dominance.