Monza GP contract still not signed?
Honda F1 website
Honda website

OCTOBER 11, 2016

Monza GP contract still not signed?

The signatures are still missing on Monza's new Italian grand prix contract.

That is the claim of the Italian news service Mediaset, even though the deal was announced over a month ago and Monza given an unconditional place on the recently-published 2017 calendar.

However, Mediaset says there has been "total silence" about the new three-year deal since then.

"There are now legitimate questions being asked, especially as Imola has not given up the idea of taking the grand prix away," the report added.

"It is hoped now that the signatures can be put on the agreement as soon as possible."

(GMM)

Other stories for OCTOBER 11, 2016

MARKO DEFENDS VERSTAPPEN OVER HAMILTON MOVE

ALONSO SAYS PIRELLI TESTING NOT FAIR

VASSEUR HINTS AT GERMAN, FINN OR RUSSIAN FOR 2017

ROSBERG CAN REALLY WIN TITLE NOW SAYS PROST

SAINZ AS GOOD AS VERSTAPPEN SAYS ROSBERG

DTM'S WITTMANN NOT DREAMING OF F1

MONZA GP CONTRACT STILL NOT SIGNED?

TWO F1 FIGURES DEFEND BIANCHI SILENCE