Magnussen not sorry after 'suck my b*lls' rebuke
Honda F1 website
Honda website

AUGUST 25, 2017

Magnussen not sorry after 'suck my b*lls' rebuke

Kevin Magnussen and Nico Hulkenberg are refusing to make up after their high-profile falling out in Hungary recently.

Haas driver Magnussen entered the August break by telling Hulkenberg to "suck my b*lls", following their on-track battle.

Renault's Hulkenberg started the row by interrupting a live television interview to tell Magnussen he is the "most unsporting driver" in F1.

Asked if they had got together since then to clear the air, German Hulkenberg told Bild newspaper: "No. And we will not. There's nothing to clarify.

"We just don't like each other."

Magnussen, meanwhile, told the Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet: "I watched the incident afterwards and it was hard driving from my side.

"I try my best and, yes, sometimes I squeeze the lemon as tightly as possible and go over the limit.

"But I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to get results," he added.

Asked how his Haas bosses responded to the controversial "suck my b-lls" comment, Magnussen answered: "They just laughed.

"They want me to drive a hard race and that's what they got!"

And when asked if he will get together to clear the air with Hulkenberg, Magnussen said: "We haven't spoken, and we will not."

(GMM)

Other stories for AUGUST 25, 2017

PRACTICE 2 REPORT - TOPPING THEM ALL

FRIDAY PHOTOS

FRIDAY PRESS CONFERENCE

FRIDAY TEAM QUOTES

PRACTICE 2 RESULTS

VETTEL SAYS NO CONTRACT NEWS AT MONZA

HAMILTON TIPS MERCEDES TO RE-SIGN BOTTAS

STILL NO NEW CONTRACT FOR SERGIO PEREZ

ALONSO SAYS SEPTEMBER IS DECISION MONTH

SAINZ WELCOMES JAMES KEY RE-SIGNING

WEHRLEIN ADMITS FERRARI JUNIOR COULD OUST HIM

VASSEUR DENIES SAUBER TO BE FERRARI B TEAM

PALMER PUSHING TO KEEP RENAULT SEAT

FIA TO MANDATE HALO BEYOND F1 SAYS MEKIES

PRACTICE 1 REPORT - MEN AT WORK

PRACTICE 1 RESULTS

RALF SCHUMACHER'S SON SET FOR FORMULA 4 DEBUT

MAGNUSSEN NOT SORRY AFTER 'SUCK MY B*LLS' REBUKE