SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
German trial for Ecclestone delayed
Bernie Ecclestone will not be in a German court on his bribery charges this year, the Munich court announced on Friday.
Previously, the court had said a decision about whether there would be a trial for the F1 chief executive would be made by mid September.
But on Friday, the prosecutors said in a statement that they are waiting for additional responses from Ecclestone's lawyers, wire services including AP and Reuters reported.
The statement also said the panel of judges is set to be changed, so a decision "can no longer be expected this year".