Latest Formula One News
MARCH 30, 2017
Massa tips Stroll to improve in 2017
Felipe Massa has tipped his rookie teammate Lance Stroll to bounce back after a tough start to the teenager's F1 career.
Huge pressure on Schumacher's shoulders says Villeneuve
Jacques Villeneuve has tipped a bright future for Mick Schumacher if the young German can "deal with the pressure".
Haas has best drivers possible says Steiner
Team boss Gunther Steiner has defended Haas' 2017 driver lineup.
MARCH 29, 2017
High costs hurting F1 show says Todt
As far as the F1 pecking order is concerned, Jean Todt says he likes what he has seen so far in 2017.
McLaren contract stopped Alonso talks says Wolff
Toto Wolff says it was mainly a contractual issue that halted negotiations between Mercedes and Fernando Alonso ahead of the 2017 season.
No F1 return for Bridgestone
Bridgestone is not looking to return to F1 any time soon.
Stroll expects more difficult races in 2017
Lance Stroll says he is sure he will have more difficult races as he gets up to speed in F1.
Fast Ferrari means Vettel will stay
The chance Sebastian Vettel will stay with Ferrari beyond 2017 stepped up a notch in Melbourne.
Raikkonen will struggle to catch Vettel says Lauda
Another win for Sebastian Vettel could set up a very difficult season for his Ferrari teammate.
Pundits doubt McLaren will axe Honda
Two F1 pundits have played down reports McLaren could be about to sensationally dump Honda.
Audi to attend next F1 engine meeting
The Volkswagen brand Audi will attend a forthcoming meeting about the future of F1's engine regulations.
Mick Schumacher admits father his idol
Mick Schumacher has broken his long public silence about his father, admitting the F1 legend and former Ferrari and Mercedes driver is "my idol".
MARCH 28, 2017
Hamilton keeping fit without trainer in 2017
Lewis Hamilton says he is looking forward to battling Sebastian Vettel for the world championship in 2017.
Verstappen must wait for faster Red Bull
Max Verstappen says he must be patient amid Red Bull's push to catch top two F1 teams Ferrari and Mercedes in 2017.
Rosberg would not have beaten Bottas says Lauda
Valtteri Bottas is being praised from all sides after his solid Mercedes debut in Melbourne.
Lauda not commenting on McLaren engine rumours
Niki Lauda has dodged speculation Mercedes could step in to help McLaren solve its performance crisis.
Ex boss wants Giovinazzi to replace Raikkonen
Antonio Giovinazzi has put himself in pole position for a Ferrari race seat.
Alonso could race for five more years says Brown
McLaren would be willing to sign up Fernando Alonso for five more years, new team executive Zak Brown has hinted.
MARCH 27, 2017
F1 hails red versus silver title battle
The F1 world and beyond is now looking forward to an intense inter-team battle for the 2017 world championship.
Overtaking a problem in new F1 says Wolff
Although Ferrari won on Sunday, Mercedes chief Toto Wolff gave a thumbs-up to the 'new' F1 after the 2017 season opener.
Bottas the right driver for Mercedes says Lauda
Niki Lauda says Melbourne proved that Mercedes chose "the right driver" to replace reigning world champion Nico Rosberg for 2017.
Liberty will not set F1 rules says Todt
Jean Todt has made clear the FIA will continue to make the rules in formula one.
Montezemolo hails return to winning for Ferrari
Former Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has hailed the Italian marque's return to victory.
Mercedes not too far ahead says Horner
Team boss Christian Horner has denied losing its 'trick' suspension system is the reason Red Bull struggled in Australia.