Stroll slams Aston Martin sale rumours

FEBRUARY 1, 2021

Stroll slams Aston Martin sale rumours

Stroll slams Aston Martin sale rumours

F1 team owner Lawrence Stroll has slammed rumours that the Aston Martin brand may be sold once again.

A media report last week claimed that although billionaire Stroll's new acquisition will only see his team re-branded this year, Aston Martin may already have a Chinese buyer on the horizon.

"Lawrence Stroll himself describes the rumours as pure bullsh*t and completely untrue," a spokesperson for the Aston Martin team told Dutch publication racingnews365.

"Stroll stressed that he is very enthusiastic about the project, and he believes in a long and successful future in Formula 1," the source added.

Other stories for FEBRUARY 1, 2021

VETTEL HAD TO LEAVE FERRARI - WOLFF

SAINZ DENIES FERRARI LINEUP IS TOO YOUNG

KUBICA EYES LMP2 MOVE FOR 2021

RAIKKONEN 'STILL ENJOYS DRIVING' IN F1

STROLL SLAMS ASTON MARTIN SALE RUMOURS

2021 TITLE TILT 'NOT REALISTIC' - SEIDL

MERCEDES NOT BLOCKING RED BULL-HONDA DEAL

VETTEL TO HAVE 'USUAL HAIR' IN BAHRAIN

'TOO EARLY' TO REVEAL INDYCAR NEWS - GROSJEAN<

'TOKENS' WON'T MAKE BIG DIFFERENCE IN 2021

MAGNUSSEN SAYS END OF F1 CAREER 'BORING'

EIGHTH TITLE 'A HUGE THING' - HAMILTON

HAMILTON CONTRACT SITUATION 'UNPLEASANT' NOW