Formula One News — November 2015
NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Hamilton doesn't have to win after 2015 title says Hakkinen
Mika Hakkinen suspects Lewis Hamilton might not be firing on every cylinder in the odd tail-end races of 2015.
Difficult to be missing Schumacher says Vettel
Sebastian Vettel dedicated his victory in the Race of Champions event at London's Olympic Stadium at the weekend to Michael Schumacher.
NOVEMBER 20, 2015
Ricciardo hints Abu Dhabi announcement looming
Red Bull appears set to stay in formula one with Renault power in 2016.
Ilmor applies for 2017 client engine role
Ilmor has put its hand up to become F1's exclusive supplier of the 2.5 litre 'client engine' for 2017.
Smedley to Haas, Baldisserri to Williams?
Rob Smedley has been linked with a move to the Haas team for 2016.
Red Bull engine supplier problems not simple
Felipe Massa does not believe Red Bull's argument that competitiveness alone is the reason the team struggled to find an engine supplier for 2016.
2016 title battle is on already says Rosberg
At a sponsor event this week, a Spanish reporter put it to Nico Rosberg that after two consecutive title defeats to Lewis Hamilton, 2016 may be a case of 'third time lucky'.
Kaltenborn tips Ferrari to veto client engine
Sauber chief and co-owner Monisha Kaltenborn has made clear her staunch opposition to F1's proposed 'client engine' for 2017.
Montezemolo says Schumacher situation terrible
Luca di Montezemolo, the former long-time Ferrari president, has described as "terrible" the current plight of F1 legend Michael Schumacher.
Williams drops Massa disqualification appeal
Williams has dropped its appeal against Felipe Massa's disqualification from the Brazilian grand prix.
Mercedes denies moving to sign Mick Schumacher
Mercedes has played down reports it is shaping up to sign Michael Schumacher's son.
NOVEMBER 19, 2015
Ecclestone says BBC cannot drop F1
Bernie Ecclestone is unmoved amid reports the BBC will drop formula one.
Wurz and Whitmarsh say no to Manor boss role
Alex Wurz and Martin Whitmarsh have each denied suggestions they might be set to succeed John Booth as Manor's new team boss.
Honda to use more consultants for F1 project
Honda has had a change of heart towards the end of its abysmally-bad return to F1 this year.
Hamilton maligns Vettel, Webber, Raikkonen
In one fell swoop, Lewis Hamilton has maligned three more F1 stars.
Verstappen should keep racing hard
As his meteoric and history-making first season nears its end, the compliments are continuing to rain down on F1 teen sensation Max Verstappen.
Massa hopes for Mercedes engine parity in 2016
Felipe Massa is hoping Williams will get back on par with its engine supplier Mercedes in 2016.
Red Bull to be ready for first 2016 test
Red Bull is on target to make the first test of the 2016 pre-season period, engineering chief Paul Monaghan insists.
NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Austin yet to pay F1 fee for 2015
Bernie Ecclestone hopes Austin can get the future of its US grand prix back on track.
Magnussen eyes F1 race return for 2017
Kevin Magnussen is eyeing 2017 as an opportunity to get his F1 racing career back on track.
Rosberg revels in spoiling Hamilton's party
With a spring in his step, Nico Rosberg insists the verbal taunts of his teammate Lewis Hamilton are bouncing right off him.
Sides being chosen in F1 engine war
A war is brewing in formula one.
Hakkinen doubts Raikkonen can recover in 2016
Former F1 driver and double world champion Mika Hakkinen is not confident his countryman Kimi Raikkonen can bounce back in 2016.
Leaving Sauber best decision of career says Gutierrez
Esteban Gutierrez says losing his Sauber race seat last year was the "best decision of my career".