JULY 17, 2014
Caterham confirms job losses
Caterham has confirmed reports "a number of employees" have left the team.
We reported earlier that, after founder Tony Fernandes' sale of the Malaysian team to mystery Swiss-Middle Eastern investors, advisor Colin Kolles had overseen the exit of "at least" 50 members of staff.
Caterham announced on Thursday morning a number of appointments, whilst also admitting it has "parted company with a number of employees".
"This is a necessary step taken by the new owners of Caterham F1 Team whose priority is the future of the team," a media statement read.
"No further comment will be made at this time."
|Print News Story|
LAUDA WANTS RE-THINK AFTER DECADE OF F1 REVOLUTION
HYUNDAI WAS BEHIND ROSBERG HELMET COMPLAINT
RAIKKONEN FINE AFTER SILVERSTONE RIB PAIN
ROSBERG CHANGES HELMET AFTER FIFA BAN
SCHUMACHER'S WIFE SAYS MOST DIFFICULT TIME NOW OVER
CATERHAM CONFIRMS JOB LOSSES
TODT OPEN TO IMPROVING F1
CATERHAM AXES AT LEAST 50 F1 STAFF
MERCEDES TO RUN WITHOUT FRIC AT HOCKENHEIM
RAIKKONEN FIT FOR GERMAN GP
FIFA WANTS TO BAN ROSBERG'S WORLD CUP HELMET
HAAS PAID $20M DEPOSIT FOR F1 TEAM ENTRY
FANS ENJOYED KINDERGARTEN COMPLAINING SAYS VETTEL
BOSS NOT WORRIED ABOUT HOCKENHEIM FUTURE
MERCEDES WANTS DRIVER DUO TIL THE COWS COME HOME