NOVEMBER 5, 2010
Red Bull extends Renault engine supply
Red Bull Racing has announced today that it has extended their engine supply deal with Renault for two more years.
As part of the deal, Renault will have a larger presence on the Red Bull cars. Starting this weekend the Renault name will now appear on the nose of the car, as well as on the drivers helmet visors.
Bernard Rey, President of Renault Sport, said "Renault is delighted to announce an expanded agreement with Red Bull Racing andthe arrival of a new customer, 1Malaysia Racing Team (UK) Ltd. These new agreements mean that Renault engines will power three teams next year - in simple terms, 25% of the cars on the grid. We remain firm believers in the benefits of our successful involvement in F1: it positions Renault as a technological leader, and boosts awareness of the brandacross the globe."
Red Bull Team Principal Christian Horner said, "We're pleased to announce this extension. We have always enjoyed a very straightforward relationship with Renault and they have supported us extremely fairly during the past four seasons, contributing to our thirteen grand prix victories so far. The relationship continues to evolve and we look forward to working with them during our 2011 Formula One World Championship campaign."
|Print News Story|
FERNANDES' RENAULT ENGINE DEAL CONFIRMED
FRIDAY PRESS CONFERENCE
FRIDAY TEAM QUOTES
PRACTICE 2 RESULTS
PRACTICE 1 REPORT - RED BULL SETS INTERLAGOS PACE
PRACTICE 1 RESULTS
PHILOSOPHICAL WEBBER SAYS EMOTIONAL SUPPORT IS WITH VETTEL
RED BULL EXTENDS RENAULT ENGINE SUPPLY
LOTUS CONFIRMS RENAULT DEAL FOR 2011