Latest Formula One News
APRIL 2, 2024
Liberty-owned MotoGP not merging with F1 says Maffei
Greg Maffei, the CEO of Formula 1's commercial rights holder Liberty Media, has shot down rumours the category will be amalgamated with MotoGP.
Perez's only weak point is qualifying says Marko
Sergio Perez is closing on a new deal with Red Bull for 2025, according to Dr Helmut Marko.
Mercedes to replace Hamilton brands with Adidas?
Adidas and the Mercedes team have so far declined to confirm or deny if they are teaming up in Formula 1.
Antonelli's F1 test program now in full swing
Kimi Antonelli's preparation for a future in Formula 1 is now in full swing.
Dutch GP future beyond 2025 still clouded
Despite the event's popularity, and the obvious link with Dutchman Max Verstappen, the future of the Formula 1 race at Zandvoort remains clouded.
MARCH 28, 2024
Team title still the objective says Vasseur
Beating Max Verstappen to the drivers' championship this year is a long shot, Ferrari boss Frederic Vasseur admits.
Antonelli linked with imminent Mercedes F1 test
Mercedes is fast-tracking Kimi Antonelli's introduction to a Mercedes F1 cockpit.
Sargeant unlikely to be sidelined again at Suzuka
James Vowles says he's "confident" Williams will have a car at Suzuka for Logan Sargeant to race.
F1 return still not an issue says Vettel
Sebastian Vettel has thrown cold water on brand new speculation that he's mounting an attempted return to Formula 1.
F1 owner really is buying MotoGP too?
Rumours that F1's commercial owner Liberty Media is also buying the two-wheeled equivalent, MotoGP, are becoming more and more concrete.
MARCH 27, 2024
No two-race ultimatum for Ricciardo
Dr Helmut Marko has denied rumours a two-race ultimatum has been imposed on Daniel Ricciardo to up his game or lose his RB seat to Liam Lawson by the Miami GP.
Father wants winning team for Sainz in 2025
Toto Wolff has followed in Christian Horner's wheel-tracks by naming Carlos Sainz as a contender for a top race seat in 2025.
Other teams may have fired Wolff by now says Stuck
Toto Wolff's job may be on the line if he was boss at a different top team, according to F1 legend Hans-Joachim Stuck.
Verstappen DNF linked to Red Bull scandal?
Intrigue surrounding Max Verstappen's first technical DNF for a full two years is only swelling, after he retired early in Melbourne with a stuck rear brake and subsequent fire.
Porsche delays Le Mans announcement after Vettel test
Porsche has delayed a scheduled announcement about its full Le Mans driver lineup this year, ramping up rumours of Sebastian Vettel's return to top motorsport.
Spanish FIA official slams Alonso brake test penalty
One of the highest ranking Spanish motor racing officials has slammed the highly controversial penalty levied against Fernando Alonso in Melbourne.
MARCH 26, 2024
Alonso in new talks to replace Verstappen at Red Bull
"Completely new rumours" involving Fernando Alonso and Red Bull have begun to circulate among Formula 1 insiders.
Alpine drivers pin hopes on Suzuka upgrade
Alpine is pinning its hopes on the next race in Japan to trigger a wave of momentum that begins to pull Renault's once-great team off the back of the 2024 grid.
RB tells Ricciardo to brake harder
Daniel Ricciardo's Formula 1 career may now be in a two-race countdown to the end.
MARCH 25, 2024
Sainz in talks with four F1 teams for 2025
Carlos Sainz is suddenly being linked with an increasing number of Formula 1 teams for 2025.
No panic at Red Bull after defeat to Ferrari
Carlos Sainz won the Australian GP, but the jury is out as to whether Ferrari can now mount a sustained attack on Red Bull's dominance.
Marko hints Tsunoda ready for top F1 seat
Yuki Tsunoda's star is continuing to rise rapidly, as Red Bull contemplates its next driver promotions and demotions in Formula 1.
Bottas criticises Sauber as hopes of Audi future fade
Valtteri Bottas has issued some rare criticism of Sauber, amid rising rumours that he will be left out of the team's plans for its works Audi future.
Wolff admits questions about quitting F1 fair
As Mercedes' past successes fade into distant memory, team boss and co-owner Toto Wolff admits questions about his own future in Formula 1 are "fair".