Formula One News — April 2019
APRIL 12, 2019
Practice 1 Report - Countdown to 1000
Chinese GP - Practice 1 Report
Practice 1 Results
Chinese GP - Practice 1 Results
APRIL 11, 2019
Thursday Photos
Chinese GP - Thursday Photos
Red Bull's mistake
The reason Red Bull was off the pace in the Bahrain Grand Prix was because the team made a mistake on the set-up of the chassis.
Hamilton - Ferrari difficult to judge
Ferrari's up and down performances so far this season makes it difficult to judge the relative pace between the Ferrari and the Mercedes, says Lewis Hamilton.
Thursday Press Conference
Chinese GP - Thursday Press Conference
Hamilton says Netflix series good for F1
Lewis Hamilton says the recent Netflix series about F1 was a "good thing", even though he did not take part.
Ecclestone not in China for 1000th race
Bernie Ecclestone will not be in China this weekend for F1's 1000th race.
Williams situation terrible says Ecclestone
Bernie Ecclestone has described Williams' current situation as "terrible".
Ecclestone concerned about Formula E success
Bernie Ecclestone is concerned about the success of Formula E.
Hamilton causes Vettel mental block says Ecclestone
Bernie Ecclestone says that despite Sebastian Vettel's four titles, the German remains "underestimated".
Ferrari should have kept Raikkonen
Bernie Ecclestone still thinks Ferrari should have kept Kimi Raikkonen in 2019.
Sweet-smelling Ferrari not illegal says Marko
Dr Helmut Marko has dismissed claims that Ferrari's 2019 car is illegal.
Forghieri says F1 should get rid of DRS
Legendary Ferrari designer Mauro Forghieri says F1 should "get rid of DRS".
Weber slams Ecclestone over Schumacher comments
Michael Schumacher's former manager has slammed Bernie Ecclestone for comments about the F1 legend.
APRIL 10, 2019
Red Bull building team around Verstappen says Villeneuve
Jacques Villeneuve has applauded the way Max Verstappen and his father took control of the Red Bull team.
Monza boss says Liberty negotiations difficult
Italian grand prix boss Angelo Sticchi Damiani says he is locked in "complicated and difficult" negotiations with Liberty Media over the future of Monza's F1 race.
Alonso not sure McLaren can win Indy 500
Fernando Alonso is not sure he will be able to win next month's Indy 500.
APRIL 9, 2019
Father denies Verstappen talks to Mercedes' Wolff
Max Verstappen's father has slammed suggestions Mercedes boss Toto Wolff calls the Red Bull driver "repeatedly".
Miami GP vote delayed amid corruption rumour
Plans for a grand prix in Miami remain dead in the water.
Five-year Dutch GP race deal reports premature
Dutch GP spokesman Jan Lammers has dismissed as "premature" reports that Zandvoort will definitely be on the 2020 calendar.
Red Bull could axe Gasly in 2019 says Villeneuve
Pierre Gasly could lose his seat at Red Bull within the 2019 season.
Schumacher tipped for Friday morning F1 seat
Mick Schumacher's F1 aspirations are racing ahead.
Silverstone set for new F1 contract?
Reports that Silverstone is set to secure its place on the F1 calendar are gaining more steam.