Formula One News — March 2015
MARCH 19, 2015
Bianchi points reason Manor survived says Booth
Manor boss John Booth says the team would not have been resurrected without Jules Bianchi.
Red Bull asked for fierce development from Renault
Renault has revealed it took an unusually-aggressive approach to the 2015 season opener, at works partner Red Bull's behest.
Kobayashi is not working on F1 comeback
Kamui Kobayashi's manager has played down reports the Japanese driver is on the verge of a return to F1.
MARCH 18, 2015
Van der Garde admits F1 dream probably over
Giedo van der Garde on Wednesday admitted the Sauber legal affair has probably ended his formula one dream.
McLaren denies tension as Alonso returns
Fernando Alonso has stepped up his preparations to return to action in Malaysia next weekend.
Wins still possible for McLaren-Honda says Boullier
Eric Boullier thinks it is "possible" McLaren-Honda might be in a position to win grands prix later in 2015.
Kobayashi in talks for Manor seat
Just one race into 2015, the first driver moves are already shaping up.
Mercedes Wolff says Ferrari step impressive
Mercedes has tipped Ferrari to challenge in 2015.
Van der Garde camp set to outline Sauber deal
The Giedo van der Garde camp is set to issue details of the compensation package agreed with Sauber.
F1 keeps same radio clampdown rules for 2015
F1's radio clampdown will not be ramped up in 2015.
MARCH 17, 2015
Furious Red Bull finding little support
So far, Red Bull is finding little support in its quest for immediate changes to the rules.
2015 German GP no longer possible
The last slim hope for this year's German grand prix now appears over.
Hamilton tells Red Bull to hire better people
Lewis Hamilton has stepped up his rhetoric against rival Red Bull's complaints.
Manor will race in Malaysia saya Booth
Manor insists it is travelling to Malaysia next weekend to race.
15 million ends van der Garde saga?
Dutch media reports on Tuesday said Bernie Ecclestone was involved in negotiations that have ended the Giedo van der Garde saga.
Renault speeds towards Red Bull divorce?
The divorce between Red Bull and Renault seems ever closer.
Rosberg invites Vettel to Mercedes debrief
Nico Rosberg says his offer to Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel still stands.
Girlfriend tips Alonso for Malaysia return
Fernando Alonso's girlfriend says the Spaniard should be fit to return in Malaysia next weekend.
Mercedes supplying same engine to Williams
Mercedes has hit back at claims it is not supplying the same specification of engine to its F1 customers.
Ecclestone says Mercedes had V6 head-start
Bernie Ecclestone claims Mercedes had a head-start over its engine rivals at the start of F1's controversial turbo V6 era.
Button says F1 cannot ban Mercedes
World champion Lewis Hamilton has joined his Mercedes bosses in hitting back at Red Bull's 'wailing'.
Verstappen's father slams Renault
Former F1 driver Jos Verstappen has admitted he was "really upset" after the Australian grand prix.
Ecclestone to testify in Valencia corruption trial
Bernie Ecclestone has been named as a witness in the corruption trial regarding the former grand prix on the streets of Valencia.
MARCH 16, 2015
Red Bull right to complain says Ecclestone
Red Bull is right to argue for rule changes after Mercedes utterly dominated the 2015 season opener, Bernie Ecclestone said on Monday.