Turkish GP - Sunday - Race Incidents
* Lap 1: On pole position for the fifth time this season, Felipe Massa gets away smartly to lead into Turn One. Fellow front-row starter Lewis Hamilton is usurped by Kimi Raikkonen, while BMW Sauber team-mates Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld vault Fernando Alonso to take fourth and fifth. Heikki Kovalainen settles into seventh ahead of Nico Rosberg, David Coulthard, Mark Webber, Alex Wurz, Tonio Liuzzi, Giancarlo Fisichella, Anthony Davidson, Ralf Schumacher, Rubens Barrichello (up from last after both Hondas take 10-position grid penalties for unscheduled engine changes), Sebastian Vettel, Adrian Sutil, Sakon Yamamoto, Jenson Button, Jarno Trulli who spun at Turn One following a nudge from Fisichella) and Takuma Sato.
* Lap 2: Massa leads by 0.8s. Button passes both Spykers. Trulli passes Yamamoto.
* Lap 3: Fisichella passes Liuzzi, Button and Trulli pass Vettel. Sato passes Yamamoto.
* Lap 4: Massa leads Raikkonen by 1.2s with Hamilton a further 1.5s adrift in third.
* Lap 6: Raikkonen posts a 1m28.698s and trails by 1.0s. Trulli passes Button.
* Lap 8: Sato runs wide at Turn 10 but doesn't lose a place.
* Lap 9: Webber runs wide at Turn Five and retires to the pits at the end of the lap.
* Lap 11: Raikkonen laps in 1m28.457s and closes to within 0.8s of Massa. Button repasses Trulli.
* Lap 12: Kubica makes the race's first scheduled stop.
* Lap 13: Massa posts a 1m28.388s. He leads by 1.1s.
* Lap 14: Massa goes faster again: 1m28.302s.
* Lap 15: Raikkonen responds: 1m27.941s.
* Lap 16: Button passes Barrichello.
* Lap 17: Heidfeld, Rosberg and Coulthard pit.
* Lap 18: Massa laps in 1m27.922s. Raikkonen, Alonso and Wurz pit.
* Lap 19: Massa pits and rejoins comfortably clear of Raikkonen.
* Lap 20: Hamilton pits, as does Trulli.
* Lap 21: Temporary leader Kovalainen pits, as does Sutil (who stays there for more than a lap). Button passes Coulthard.
* Lap 22: Fisichella, Button and Yamamoto pit.
* Lap 23: Massa leads Raikkonen, Hamilton, Alonso, Heidfeld, Kovalainen, Kubica, Rosberg, Liuzzi and Fisichella. Barrichello pits.
* Lap 24: Liuzzi pits.
* Lap 26: Davidson pits.
* Lap 28: Vettel pits.
* Lap 29: Button passes Davidson.
* Lap 30: Button passes Liuzzi.
* Lap 32: Schumacher and Sato pit.
* Lap 33: Sutil pits.
* Lap 35: Button pits.
* Lap 36: Barrichello pits.
* Lap 37: Kubica and Liuzzi pit.
* Lap 38: After closing on Massa through lapped traffic, Raikkonen is right with the leader.
* Lap 39: Rosberg pits.
* Lap 41: Raikkonen and Heidfeld pit.
* Lap 42: Massa pits and rejoins ahead of Raikkonen. Kovalainen, Coulthard and Davidson come in, too.
* Lap 43: Hamilton sustains a punctured front right. He limps to the pits. Alonso and Fisichella make more conventional stops.
* Lap 44: Massa leads from Raikkonen, Alonso, Heidfeld and Hamilton. Wurz and Trulli pit.
* Lap 50: Trulli passes Barrichello. The only battle of note is between Rosberg and Kubica, for eighth.
* Lap 54: Sutil retires.
* Lap 57: Raikkonen stirs to set fastest lap: 1m27.295s. He is 5.4s behind Massa, however.
* Lap 58: Massa scores his third victory of the campaign, 2.2s clear of Raikkonen. Alonso takes third from Heidfeld, Hamilton, Kovalainen, Rosberg and Kubica.