Hungarian GP - Sunday - Race Incidents
* Lap 1: Pole position starter Lewis Hamilton makes a solid start to lead the field into the first corner. He stretches his lead to 1.6s over the lap. Nick Heidfeld loses second to Kimi Raikkonen on the drag to Turn One as Nico Rosberg, Ralf Schumacher and Robert Kubica annex fourth to sixth. Initially seventh, Fernando Alonso gets onto the dirt at the final corner and slips to eighth, behind Mark Webber. Heikki Kovalainen is ninth from David Coulthard, Giancarlo Fisichella, Jarno Trulli, Anthony Davidson, Alexander Wurz, Takuma Sato, Felipe Massa, Tonio Liuzzi, Sebastian Vettel, Jenson Button, Adrian Sutil, Rubens Barrichello and Sakon Yamamoto.
* Lap 2: Hamilton extends his lead to 2.4s.
* Lap 3: Alonso passes Webber.
* Lap 4: Hamilton posts a 1m21.529s to lead by 3.3s. Alonso passes Kubica.
* Lap 5: Yamamoto spins into the tyres - and retirement - at Turn 11.
* Lap 6: Personal bests for the top two: Hamilton 1m21.444s, Raikkonen 1m21.307s.
* Lap 8: A 1m21.191s for Raikkonen: the gap is 3.1s.
* Lap 9: Hamilton ups his pace: 1m20.859s.
* Lap 11: Trulli passes Fisichella for 11th.
* Lap 12: Raikkonen posts a 1m20.625s.
* Lap 13: Hamilton responds: 1m20.171s.
* Lap 16: Hamilton leads by 4.5s.
* Lap 17: Heidfeld, Rosberg, Alonso and Barrichello pit.
* Lap 18: Schumacher pits.
* Lap 19: Hamilton, Raikkonen, Kubica and Fisichella pit. Hamilton retains the lead.
* Lap 20: Hamilton leads by 2.0s. Webber, Trulli and Liuzzi pit.
* Lap 22: Raikkonen cuts his arrears to 1.9s. Heidfeld lies third, from the yet-to-stop Kovalainen, Rosberg, Coulthard (also still to stop), Kubica, Schumacher, Alonso and Webber.
* Lap 24: Raikkonen closes to within 1.6s...
* Lap 25: ...and 1.5s.
* Lap 26: The Finn chips away again. Hamilton leads by 1.2s. Coulthard pits.
* Lap 27: Raikkonen closes by another tenth. Kovalainen pits, as does Sutil.
* Lap 28: Hamilton's lead shrinks to 0.8s.
* Lap 29: Hamilton gains 0.3s. Wurz pits.
* Lap 30: Hamilton goes 1.5s clear. Davidson and Button pit. Davidson loses a place to Wurz at Turn One as he rejoins.
* Lap 31: Vettel pits.
* Lap 32: Rosberg makes his second stop, Sato his first. The Japanese driver almost trips up Hamilton at Turn One as he rejoins.
* Lap 33: Barrichello passes Button.
* Lap 35: Half-distance. Massa and Barrichello pit. Hamilton leads Raikkonen, Heidfeld, Kubica, Schumacher, Alonso, Webber, Rosberg, Kovalainen and Coulthard.
* Lap 36: Button pulls off to retire.
* Lap 37: The leaders are separated by 0.9s.
* Lap 40: Webber pits.
* Lap 41: Heidfeld and Fisichella pit.
* Lap 42: Kubica pits. Davidson spins into retirement at Turn Two after brushing wheels with Fisichella. Vettel passes Liuzzi.
* Lap 43: Coulthard and Liuzzi pit. The latter retires.
* Lap 45: Sutil pits.
* Lap 46: Raikkonen pits.
* Lap 48: Schumacher pits.
* Lap 49: Kovalainen and Vettel pit.
* Lap 50: Hamilton, Alonso and Massa pit. Hamilton emerges more than four seconds clear of Raikkonen.
* Lap 51: Trulli and Wurz pit.
* Lap 53: Raikkonen closes the gap to 3.1s.
* Lap 54: Heidfeld makes his third stop.
* Lap 55: Raikkonen cuts his arrears to 2.2s. Rosberg and Sato make their final scheduled stops.
* Lap 56: Raikkonen trails by 1.2s. Kubica pits.
* Lap 57: The two leaders are 0.5s apart. Alonso is pushing Heidfeld for third. Kubica, Schumacher, Rosberg and Kovalainen complete the top eight.
* Lap 58: Webber pits. Massa passes Wurz.
* Lap 61: The gap at the front is 0.7s.
* Lap 65: Five laps to go and Raikkonen is 0.9s adrift.
* Lap 68: Hamilton leads by 1.2s - his biggest margin for a while.
* Lap 70: Hamilton takes the third win of his Formula One career, 0.7s clear of Raikkonen who posts a 1m20.047s on the final lap. Heidfeld is third from Alonso, Kubica, Schumacher, Rosberg, Kovalainen and Webber. Trulli, Coulthard, Fisichella, Massa, Wurz, Sato, Vettel, Sutil and Barrichello finish more than a lap behind the leaders.