FEBRUARY 17, 2014
Court action threatens Kolles F1 plans
A court action could endanger Colin Kolles' chances of returning to formula one.
The former HRT and Force India boss had been linked with a return to the sport with his own team, after the FIA recently invited interested parties to apply for the vacant pitlane spot.
But the German-language Spox reports that Kolles' bid might be derailed by a legal dispute between his racing outfit, Kodewa, and former designer Stephane Chosse.
Chosse, who worked on Kolles' sports car foray as well as in F1 with HRT, is pursuing the Romanian-born German for 2 million euros in unpaid fees, with the dispute set to be heard in Nuremberg on Friday.
Chosse's lawyer Horst Becker confirmed the action.
|Print News Story|
BAHRAIN VIOLENCE RETURNS TO F1 HEADLINES
FERRARI ENGINE STOPS SPARK TO SAVE FUEL
ROSBERG EXPECTS TO WIN A LOT OF RACES
PROSECUTORS CLOSE FILE ON SCHUMACHER CRASH
BRUNDLE SLAMS VILLENEUVE FOR F1 SLAM
BOULLIER EXIT A SURPRISE SAYS GROSJEAN
PUJOLAR SAYS MALDONADO UNDERESTIMATED
TEAMS GROUP FOTA SET TO COLLAPSE
RAIKKONEN COULD BE NEXT F1 FATHER
ECCLESTONE NO LONGER IN RACE FOR NURBURGRING
MCLAREN-FERRARI RIVALRY SLIDES TO WINTER OLYMPICS
COURT ACTION THREATENS KOLLES F1 PLANS
FIA LEGALISES DONUTS FOR F1 WINNERS