MARCH 16, 2013
Vettel extends Red Bull deal?
Sebastian Vettel has extended his contract with Red Bull to the end of the 2016 season, according to Austrian newspaper Kleine Zeitung.
Previously committed to the energy drink-owned squad only to the end of next year, the report said the reigning triple world champion has now inked an extension for 2015 with an 'option' for the following season as well.
The report said team boss Christian Horner admitted the news to a small group of insiders in Melbourne.
Red Bull's Dr Helmut Marko said: "I can't imagine Horner said something like that."
|Print News Story|
PROST WORRIED 2013 COULD BE RED BULL WHITEWASH
TOST WANTS WINTER TESTING IN MIDDLE EAST
MELBOURNE RULES OUT NIGHT RACE
QUALIFYING REPORT - RAIN POSTPONES QUALIFYING TO SUNDAY
VETTEL EXTENDS RED BULL DEAL?
MCLAREN ELECTRONICS CAUSING TROUBLE IN MELBOURNE
SAUBER SALE RUMOURS
PRACTICE 3 REPORT - RAIN HITS PRACTICE SESSION THREE
PRACTICE 3 RESULTS
RAIKKONEN DENIES RACING ONLY FOR MONEY